Wendy Wheeler Bibliography
- Tapping the Tree, Trajectories, Number 5, Winter 1989
- The Water Baby, Critical Mass, Volume 1, Number 3, Winter 1989
- The Hospice, Z Miscellaneous, Volume 3, Number 2, Summer 1989
- Desiree's Shadow, Dead of Night, Number 3, Fall 1989 (Received Honorable Mention in Readers' Choice Awards)
- The Good Law, Figment, Issue 1, October 1989
- I Am Combustible, The Nature to Wander, Issue 6, May 1989
- Troy's Mom, Z Miscellaneous, Volume 4, Number 2, Summer 1990
- Perfect Beauty, Gorezone, Number 17, Spring 1991
- Pieces of Wood, Pandora, Volume 26, Spring 1991
- Tears of Tjahja, Pandora, Volume 28, Fall 1992
- A Cup of Chaos, The Crafters: Volume I, edited by Bill Fawcett and Christopher Stasheff (Ace Books, 1991) - ISBN 0-441-12130-6
- The Black Mother, Analog, Volume CXI, Number 15, mid-December 1991
- Franklin's Salamander, The Crafters: Blessings and Curses, Book Two, edited by Christopher Stasheff and Bill Fawcett (Ace Books, 1992) - ISBN 0-441-12131-4
- June 14, 1959, Aboriginal Science Fiction, Number 33-34, Fall 1992
- Little Red, Snow White, Blood Red, edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling (AvoNova Books, 1993) - ISBN 0-688-10913-6
- Gingerbread and Wine, Unshaved Truths, Volume 3, December 1993
- Skin So Green & Fine, Silver Birch, Blood Moon, edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling, AvoNova Books, May 1999
- Skin So Green & Fine,Year's Best Fantasy & Horror: 13th Edition, edited by Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling (St. Martin's Press, August 2000).
- The Black Mother, RevolutionSF.com, an on-line magazine, Reprinted October 2003.
- Little Red, Happily Ever After... Reprinted in new anthology edited by John Klima (Night Shade Books, 2011).
- The LevoGyre, Daily Science Fiction, July 2014.
- Getting Your Mind Right, Austin Writer, Volume 7, Issue 2, February 1987
- Well, Whaddaya Think? Trajectories, Volume 2, Issue 1, February 1988
- The Second Most Fun Group Activity, Trajectories, Volume 2, Issue 1, February 1988 Reprinted in Austin Writer, Volume 8, Number 2, February 1988
- Editor of Bantam Spectra Coming to Austin, Austin SF Society Newsletter, Number 8, June 1988
- A Genre Like No Other, Austin Writer, Volume 8, Number 8, August 1988
- War of the Words, Austin Writer, Volume 8, Number 7, July 1988
- SF/F Group: Thinkers and Doers, Austin Writer, Volume 9, Number 6, June 1989
- Wromper Wroom for Writers' Block, Austin Writer, Volume 9, Number 7, July 1989 [Reprinted in Summer 1989 volume of SF Enquirer]
- First, Choose a Repulsive Mascot, AFRAID, Volume 1, Fall 1989
- Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror Group Update, Austin Writer, Volume 9, Number 12, December 1989
- Hello Mr. Erotica, uh, Aronica, Trajectories, Number 5, Winter 1989
- Making a Partner of Your Banker, Fresh Start, Volume 1, Number 5, Spring 1991
- New Pathways Interviews Lew Shiner, New Pathways, Number 20, Winter 1992 (with Tom Upshaw)
Plus I write screenplays! See my loglines page for synopses and the latest list of those!
- Brain Food, Austin Writer, Volume 8, Number 10, October 1988
- One Night at Ed & Lucille's, The Sterling Web, Volume 2, Number 2, Winter 1991