Wendy's Having a Party!
How to Find the Hyde Park House
508 East 42nd Street, Austin
When: Date and Times are in Your Email Invitation
You must be visiting this page because you heard Wendy's giving a party. Woo-hoo! This page is my all-purpose, how-to-find-me party page.
Allergy alert: I have a cat! But I'm a very tidy housekeeper, and always clean my carpets and upholstery before a party, so you shouldn't have too much trouble.
How to get to 508 East 42nd-
- Get to the intersection of 38th Street and Duval Street (in central Austin)
- Go north on Duval.
- At 42nd Street on your right, turn right.
- My house is the 5th house on the left and has 508 over the door. Look for a white house with a big porch, red door, black shutters. Park in the driveway or on the street.
- You can also take MoPac North to 38th Street or to 45th Street and drive into town until you come to Duval. My street, 42nd Street, is between these two; the numbers on the streets are consecutive so it's easy (but Park Street comes between 42nd and 43rd Steets).
- My part of 42nd Street is between Duval and Red River, and about 2/3 mile from IH-35.
- If you've been to Hancock Rec Center, you were only 1.5 blocks from my house.